woensdag 2 augustus 2023

Dag Oom Lex

 Dankzij de moderne techniek konden we vandaag de uitvaart van Oom Lex volgen.
Het was een hele mooie uitvaart voor een fantastische man.

"I see trees of greenRed roses tooI see them bloom For me and youAnd I think to myself What a wonderful world
 
I see skies of blue And clouds of whiteThe bright blessed dayThe dark sacred nightAnd I think to myself 
 
The colors of the rainbow So pretty in the skyAre also on the faces Of people going byI see friends shaking handsSaying, "How do you do?"They're really sayingI love you
 
I hear babies cryI watch them growThey'll learn much more Than I'll ever knowAnd I think to myself What a wonderful worldYes, I think to myself What a wonderful worldOoh, yes"

2 opmerkingen:

Bertiebo zei

Dat is toch wel mooi en bijzonder dat jullie dat zo mee konden maken.

Marthy zei

Wat mooi om zo toch de uitvaart mee te maken.